Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Break schedules

I know summer is great, thanksgiving break is good, winter break is better, and spring break is reviving! Why not reallocate all of our break time into one extreme break. It would be advantageous for me, because I’ll be able to work 40 hour schedule without overlapping other projects being in my way during the short breaks during school year. If we added three of our breaks we get during school year, we would have a total of four weeks off, and we would love to take an extra month off. But which month should we take off? I’d say November would be best, because I would be able to hunt more, but I’ll miss early summer, when fishing is at its peak. It’s so hard to choose! Why do I have to have nine months of school and only three months off of summer break? It should be more like 50/50 school and break. Some would love half days, but not all year. Others would love to get it all done, school every single day including the weekends, just so they can get out much earlier.
For me personally, I think I would love to have every day of school including the weekends, just so I can have only six months of school, as I cram all of my weekends off, my summer break, spring, thanksgiving, and winter break, all into one big break I would call the epic time. During my epic time which would be during the spring until six months into late fall. So I could enjoy the weather, hunt, fish, and all of the outdoors activities when it’s necessary. The only problem is the ice fishing, snowboarding, and skiing activities. Well school should give us a 10 day emergency pass, where we’ve got to do what we love to do now, and besides, it’ll be snow day almost often when it’s such a wintery weather out there. So I’d call that the win-win situation of this epic break.
What would you do? Call the whole year a break? Just so we can relax all year and the year after until we all turn 18? That would be a great dream to have. We would be healthy too! Our stress is at ease, we would work out more often because we have time, and we wouldn’t be sitting for eight hours at a time at school, storing our fat that we just ate previously in school lunch. Our demographic population wouldn’t consist of many obese people because of the school hours we spend too much time on. Some people want to learn at a faster pace because it’s easier, that would be one of me. Imagine all of my free time I would have if all I had to do was walk in school, move around like its trick or treating to all of your classes, and ask your teachers for concepts you don’t currently have a grasp on and once you understand it you can leave on to another class. That would be a great thing, we wouldn’t have any more surprise déjà vu’s, where we are like; didn’t we already go over this?

No comments:

Post a Comment