Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Music is the Jam

I have been listening to music for a long time now. Just because you can’t hear very well doesn’t mean you’d dislike music, it’s something I really like. I listen to all kinds of music, it’ll boost my mood, it’s just something hard to imagine without. They’re played at your most important moments, the weddings, during a trip to honeymoons, homecoming, prom, and many parties. It’s something that is a phenomenon in us.
We seem to be the only thing on earth that could make complex music and still enjoy it. Some artists have very well written songs and are underrated, and others have nothing but sex and all of the drugs and they’re overrated musicians. It just doesn’t make sense in that case, because some songs are really good, maybe they just haven’t played it out in mainstream yet, cause if they’re written out in records, then they could be really famous, or at least to me.
Some good artists I would say would be Maroon 5, and well you get Pitbull too, and Calvin Harris has some good songs up to tune. Then for the female artists I would say Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift, and other ethical singers. It appears that ethical artists are someone who doesn’t cuss in every note, talk dirt, and degrading. Most of the unethical artists would be Tyga, Waka Flocka, and other disrespecting songs towards individuals. I still love their music, but it’s just not right to see them sending a secret message that every music lover is blind towards.
I think the smartest/creative singers behind every song would be Adam Levine, and Kanye West, they have more than just messages in their songs. It’s some form of hypnotizing beats and they hold something more than messages. Lots of people who think of this would call it illuminati, it’s just a very stupid excuse, I would say they’re just really talented in making their songs a hit, with a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment