Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Million dollar homes

I see some ridiculous homes that are for hundred million dollars. Here, I’m talking about nicer, real homes that are out there with million dollars’ worth of value, maybe even more. This is what everyone would call the American dream home, we all know as the price of the house goes up, the value of it goes up, because the price is high for a reason. Values are based on property, the atmosphere, a hundred grand of a house is worth more than the other hundred grand of a house that is located in a high traffic, messed up people “criminal-wise”, and how often the natural disasters come in the place.
I’m looking at a borealis themed home. I want a home where it is located by vast boundaries of lakes and in a neatly civilized town within few miles away. I need fishing and hunting to be a really good place to be. I don’t want to be at a place where white-tail deer are as hard to find as finding a Sasquatch, and where fishing is slow almost every day.
Some places up in Minnesota have some nice homes by St. Paul, Minneapolis, and Rochester. These homes are worth a lot of money, here are some listed, just see for yourself in these images. They’re definitely more than 3000 square feet of room.
There are so many more, just not for sale, or their just hidden from certain sites for security reasons, I mean look at how many people can look up million dollar homes and their locations, just to vandalize it perhaps. I can see why some people would vandalize it, because they may be only able to work on a job that is minimum wage, and maybe in their 80th year without spending a penny, they’d maybe be able to afford the house now. So it’s kind of obvious that they’d be pissed working really hard for something that they couldn’t get from inheritance, from a better salary job, from any other things like that.
My dream of all dream homes would never be found, because the combination of the atomosphere must be perfect, which never happens. My other option is to keep a really nice lodge, with federal cover, because i'll actually work as a comissioned resort owner, so I could have less property taxes as I have guests come over to visit the smaller cabins in the resort, as I invest in a larger lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment