Monday, January 14, 2013

Relationships

I have never been in a real relationship. I’m glad though, because I hear drama from other people, and all of the people who want to cause drama and make them break up. There is lots of bickering that happens that I don’t want to be in a middle of.
I’m glad that I can actually save money, and not go out spending money; I do that sometimes, but not every weekend. I go out to hang out with my friends, and mess around as energy drinks, which are only a dollar, boost our happiness. Why pay so much to try to impress your mate, when you can have more fun hanging out with your friends.
It’s stupid to see guys cheating on girls, and using this concept wrongly, saying oh its just fun being with friends, and she’s my friend. A lot of guys I know of use girls as their friends of benefits, and it just annoys girls, and I agree with the girls only on this instance. Usually girls misinterpret many things, and we just don’t see why they’re so offended.
This would be an example of when drama may start to happen, and it’s scary because it happens to anyone, even if they’re in a really committed relationship. When girls say I’m fine, it’s a series of many things that is going wrong, and they need help, they want you to help and all that. When guys say I’m fine, he’s fine. When girls say you don’t have to get me anything, they want you to get neat things for her, so she could appreciate how you don’t value her selfishness, and she wants to test you and see if you ‘d actually do it. When guys say they don’t need anything, he doesn’t need anything.
So there you go, the complexity of relationships lies upon girls, and sometimes guys, but either way, it always had to be someone’s fault in the relationship. It’s never my fault though, because I was never in one.
Girls are still like guys in a way, they can still cheat on their husbands, and it’s not new. People use their excuse as, the world isn’t perfect, therefore I’m not perfect, and that entire BS. They can handle their temptations, and why risk over a committed relationship for someone else? Again, if I never been in a real one, I don’t have to worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment