Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Angler Fish

How do these people make the unique fish so interesting? They make it seem funnier than the reality is. The angler fish can gulp their prey like it’s nothing. They also come in all kinds of sizes, shapes, and colors. I would love to have one for Christmas! That would be considered my favorite salt water fish. My favorite freshwater fish to keep in an aquarium would be a snakehead, because they’re so aggressive and they would guzzle down minnows, goldfish, and so many live fish, they’re only free if you catch them or you can buy them for only three dollars a dozen just to feed them.
The angler fish are worth hundreds, and the snakeheads are illegal however in America only. It’s only because people them go in the wild and they start becoming invasive. I just need these snakeheads for special purpose only, like guns, I want to be the few trusted people permitted to keep them. They can be very large, and even more aggressive, I just want to have lots of fish in a nice tank along with other pets like huskies, Alaskan mammels, not mammals, but a different form of a dog, usually a wolf hybrid, and lots of westie terriers.
Pets define a person greatly, I mean look at the meaning “crazy cat ladies”. These aggressive fish define me as a fisherman who likes to go after really aggressive fish like muskies, pikes, and walleyes. Huskies define me as the “social dog that would make a lot of noise”, and that is a comparison to “cranky cats, as to cranky old ladies”. I would love to live up in the north, and that is just like the huskies, they’re northern creatures that would enjoy snow, enjoy the borealis themed nature.
But here is the viral video on YouTube that started my idea on this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. <>< ><> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< ><> <>< <>< ><> <><
    Interesting post... <>< <>< ><> <>< ><> { }< ><>
    ><> ><> ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> ><> <>< <>< <>< ><>

    ReplyDelete