Wednesday, December 19, 2012

When is too far going to be too far?

There is some guys out there, flexing with every angle of muscle showing definition, and veins popping out all over the place. The girls seem somehow turned off, and it’s the veins all over the place that they don’t like. I just wondered if the girls try to do the same thing, which almost never happens, to flex and show all of the veins that would scare guys away, making them believe that these girls were once men before. I’d be freaked out too, ladies should just be ladies. They can play any sport they want, I don’t mind if they play hockey, football, and wrestling, it’s just about how they condition themselves.
I’ve been there when I was a little kid, I used to be extremely ripped and felt great all the time, now I just eat a lot, but try to burn it off as I work out in my short amounts of time in spite of the three AP classes I have and 30 hours of work every week. Among with a few clubs I’m in; it just doesn’t get to me anymore. I would love to get that energy again, but I just don’t have the time to condition myself, but I definitely don’t have the time to OVER condition and would never do it anyways. Those who over condition themselves must have some sort of problems later in life as they get older, don’t they?
Body builders have to constantly drink water as they age, so their muscles wouldn’t have to sag as fast. I’d rather work on the core strength, the pound for pound strength, where I wouldn’t have much to sag as I age. Where do those guys with tons of veins popping out go when they age?
Some guys didn’t work out until later in life. There was one crazy story of a 93 year old man who started bodybuilding at the age of 80 just to get attention from 70 year olds. Crazy story right? He said anyone can start, and should never stop. Well I guess I started really early, and should never stop? I’ve stopped running for a month or two, now I feel like crap, so I guess I’ll have to run again, and same goes with weightlifting. The only thing that is good about it is being able to eat a lot more to keep those calories restored, and I love eating, so it’s all good for me. Staying in condition if you weightlift and run would be 3000 calories a day, but if you don’t other than breathing and walking, then it’ll be 2000 per day.

1 comment: