Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Classmates, let's discuss this further!

Alright, so joining in the group about the gender differences, I brought up the word “weightlifting”, and guess what? All of you gals got so defensive; I didn’t even bring up the purpose! Anyways, hypocritically, I was going to say that girls have bigger barriers in weights than guys, it’s the fact. I always see guys being more competitive, it’s something that has tagged along with us in evolution.
For example, you see other animals, like the two beetles, both males that fight for the female, why not two females fighting for the male? Well it’s the gender it involves right? There is a great correlation that the odds of seeing two girls catfight over a hopeless guy is almost zero. They would use voices over another, but never throw fists or pull hairs from another in front of everyone. Have you seen a real catfight? Maybe in the movies only, because I never had.
There is also another thing I see in gals, they always eat at a small quantity, they don’t scarf down the food like us guys do. If girls say they’re so hungry, it probably means they’re eating rice krispies, couple granola bars, and ACTIVIA yogurts and call themselves “food monsters”. The real food monsters are guys, I have some friends from Xavier that ate 20 plus slices of pizza EACH. Girls? Do you want to challenge that?
I never witnessed a girl hunting and fishing like it was nobody’s business. Usually they are with guys that have all the experience. For me, I fish, hunt, and would invest lots of money and time for these “masculine activities”. It’s a phenomenon in the evolution, where guys would hunt, and the more they enjoy it, the more time they’re out there to gather food for the family. Survival of the fittest, if a guy doesn’t love to hunt, who’s going to shoot the deer? They take care of all the “dirty work” mostly, and derive the enjoyment out of it more than girls do. The girls can do “dirty work”, but they’ll be disgusted by it more. I mean look at the girl’s reaction when they see snakes, they squeal and run away, while the guys are interested in it and run after it. Look at minnows flopping on the land; are you going to pick it up? The guys have no problem, unless if they have “man problems”. Girls will freak out and say gross!
Am I not right? Comment below if you want to argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment