Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Junk food habit

Why do they call it junk food?! It’s so delicious; I can eat them until I get sick. I guess that’s why junk food is junk, to make people sick, but that still doesn’t stop the little kids eating all of the trick or treat candy in one night. It’s scary, cause if you get sick from eating it, and you have lots of them left in your house, you’re just gonna get sick more, it’s a hard habit to break. It’s not like vomiting sick, it’s just hunching over and feeling like crap sort of sickness.
I mean look at this image below! How could you resist yourself from eating all of that good stuff in between the Oreos? You know the consequences, but hey, it’s always good in the end and you wouldn’t regret a thing right?
I actually had a second thought, and started to stop eating this delicious type of food. It is the reason why these annoying zits are growing around, and no it’s not a myth Dr. Oz, I see it happening, and I don’t feel as great in the inside, changing my mood a little. I am also in health and fitness, and I want to gain more than 15 pounds before the track season begins, and if I want to do that, I have to eat the right food in order to gain the right weight.
My only desserts that I will make for myself are apples in a dessert form, like sugar covered, caramel apple. Apples have natural sugars too. If I wanted pop, I would stick to flavored sparkling water; it’s just carbonation, no sugar, caffeine, and a lot cheaper. You could still feel good after drinking 4 liters of that, and if you drank 4 liters of mountain dew, obviously you’re gonna get sick.
Besides, the junk food will make you sick, and will prevent you from your ability to try to work harder in weightlifting, and it will get you into a positive feedback loop, in which you are going to eat more food, and not decide to work out because it’ll ruin your “fresh” feeling, and that extra calorie will be stored and you will continue eating more of these deliciousness.
Thanksgiving is coming around the corner, keep in mind, if there is pie, don’t just go all YOLO and eat as much as you can, it’s not only just one time, there are 365 days a year, and you might come across this hundreds of times and never thought about it. Hundred times the number of calories of junk food adds up a lot, and that extra weight wouldn’t needed to be shredded off in the first place while you’re weightlifting and trying to get your muscle building hormones to get easier acce

No comments:

Post a Comment