Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Big Appetite

I’m hungry all the time! Before school, during school, before lunch, after lunch, after school, during work, and during my sleep! It’s not to a point to where I am feeling weak because I hardly had any food to eat, but my stomach is always growling because it digests food so fast. My parents are a little frustrated that the food bills are going through the roof. So we had to compromise, because my parents want extra money to spend on other things, not for my appetite. So we made a plan that instead of donating deer meat during our hunting season, I would filate the whole deer and eat the whole dear through the winter, maybe eat two.
I could buy tons of potatoes, because they’re cheap, and put any slab of deer meat on the grill, or on a frying pan, I would also eat tons of fish that I could filate in matter of seconds, I just need to learn how to cook it like a chef would, and yes I’m picky about bones in the fish meat, it’s hard to keep the northern meat pure. So instead, having tons of crappies and bluegills are ideal to me because they take only seconds to cut up and half an hour to prepare the whole meal. As good as they sound being free; we could now save the opportunity cost of our grocery bills of more than a thousand a month, to the average cost of an average consumer.
This way of method is good, but there is one problem, the ice-cream, as an addict, I would eat lots of them and the cost for them is high, and I don’t know any alternative eats for ice-cream. So I would have to pay half of the ice-cream bills per month, if I continue this. You would picture me as an overweight eater with an appetite shaped with a “beer gut”, however, I weigh only 150 pounds, lean, and does cross country with a competition in weightlifting. This plenty of food source helps me with my cardio to work on while being able to lift so much weight. I have been close to setting pound for pound records in high school, but I have done tons of pull-ups that determine your strength ratio.
Otherwise I cannot imagine a world without plenty of food; I would be starving like a wrestler in season. Oh and I just got done eating twenty rolls of tootsie rolls as I typed this blog.

1 comment:

  1. haha this is funny but eww deer no. It's weird cause I am never hungary unless there is cake in the room, I LOVE CAKE!Oh and Ice cream... For real YUMMMY!

    ReplyDelete