Monday, September 10, 2012

Unexplained Opinion of Oddities

I cannot explain accordingly to my opinion why people play videogames so much. I’ve asked a couple of obsessed gamers why they do it. Their answers, “You get experience”. I would say experience of what? They would just keep on saying that it was fun and always trying to topple high scores and impress people. To me, it makes no sense. However, I would occasionally compare how some gamers later in life win nothing but enhanced memory cards of the games they beat. As for I, would win tons of trophy deer, fish, and business experience to increase wages. Wages that’ll help me achieve what I want, a lakeside view lodge where I could see the sunset on the lake in amazement. A place where I could put all of my trophies up, in sports, hunting, fishing, and all the above on my wall except for memory cards. This is obviously my dream home, something that would not clash with all of the trophies I have received on my journey being an outdoorsman. This picture below is what a video gamer would only win. Yep, this masterpiece is formed after tons and tons of hours of useless effort are put into.
It still startles me how these video gamers still want to play and waste their hours away. I took some of these guys to go camping where things can be achieved. They had lots of fun catching their first fish, their first daredevil acts, such as swimming in the river, or doing other red neck like activities that are fun to do but unethical to the city dwellers. But at night they are homesick, they want to go back and play video games, I tell them you could watch the stars and do other things, but they have gotten themselves so blinded up into a net of the two dimensional world of mine craft, neo-pets, and so on. So it is literally possible to get yourself addicted to these games, I never needed a rehab, I just used common sense to realize this activity is stupid and there are better things to do. Think outside of the box, outdoors alike, not in the box, like an x-box.

No comments:

Post a Comment