Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Silent thoughts

This is the time of the year I don’t want to think about things a lot, just to keep things simple. The leaves turn golden; like a rich colored forest, saffron colored too, with a golden texture to it, and the creek is clearer and oxidized more than usual. I would just sit to watch the creek chubs, bullheads, rock bass, shiners, gold-eyes, moon-eyes, darters, and varieties of minnows in an aquarium-like creek. Sometimes I would take my hearing off, and things just seems more beautiful than usual, (probably because of the cars, lawnmowers, and so fourth).
I fish some of these fish out, because they are just like picking fruits out of the trees, you get a closer look at them, and enjoy the fight they put up. The “fruits are always up high on the trees” so that is the reason I have to fish. I want my house to be like a garden, where you get to see everything that you’ve caught, and hunted. Just to take a moment and review all of the amazing things you’ve earned with your passion.
But why fall? It is the most active season that I’d get these trophy deer and walleyes, northerns, muskies, e.g. I just like to see them, to show that I’ve earned them, and to not think and stress about so many things. I would always take the background as an important theme just as equal as the “fruit” I’ve gotten. So to say, if I caught a big walleye, it has to look good, like it can inhabit in the area, and scenic to us, so it would be more decorative to what I would call “my garden”. Here are back to back examples of these fish mounts that would make sense me, including all of you.
So as you can see above is a picture of a walleye, just plainly setting up on a white wall; the best way to describe your background. Just claiming you caught it, with no scenery. But the picture below is more ideal, it shows more of an inhabited place for walleyes, and has aesthetic value; all of the perch, bluegill, and crappie minnows with nice wooden background as well as the logs the minnows use for shelter as these big noticeable predators hang out there.
So in the fall, I just think more about these things in nature in life. I just like to look at these things and imagine more about what the potential is in my future, if I would ever catch big ones, or remember this specific day because something amazing happened. Cabelas outdoors stores would show you all of these things that I have always been in awed with. It’s your outdoor story that you have the lifetime to make. I’ve already started one young, because I caught the optimistic views of them. Just one sense of optimism of the beautiful outdoors, you would be snagged to this obsession I already have.
(497 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment